Training for community members and first responders who deal regularly with mental health consumers and substance users. If you:
- Work in emergency services such as the RCMP, Fire/Rescue, Emergency Medical Services, Search and Rescue, or any part of healthcare;
- own a business;
- work in a school;
- volunteer in the community;
- serve as clergy or work in faith-based services;
- work for government or community-based facilities;
- support a diagnosed family member;
- OR are active in any way in your community,
This training is for you!
Community Cares: Mental Health Response Training is offered over 8 separate modules.
Community Cares: Mental Health Response Training is designed for both laypeople and professionals. Anyone completing a module or the entire course will receive a certificate.
- Instructor: Paul Horn